INGSOC Discussion Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to do your bit for the country and yourselves

4 posters

Go down

How to do your bit for the country and yourselves Empty How to do your bit for the country and yourselves

Post  coram_boy Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Okay, you've got about 30 members, but your problem isn't with retention but with stopping players from untimely deaths. Basically, you need to keep your people more interested in the game if you want to grow without these deaths keeping your numbers down.
Wellness
Firstly, you need to check your members' wellness. I'll research to see if there's an app to help with this, but with 30 members, it shouldn't be too difficult for you. The ones with lower wellness should be referred to the British Gifting Hub (I can give you the message to send them, there's a standard one that we in the MoW use). If you have the funding, you can also donate Q1 food to them, and guide them through what they should be doing to get their wellness up (again, I can supply you with info on this matter). Basically, you need to keep them healthy, by force if nescessary Smile.

Excitement and Information
If people find the game boring, then it doesn't matter if they're being kept alive by you or not. Basically, we at MoHA will be working our socks off on things like fryday, but it's up to you to keep people interested in the game on a Party level. By doing things like a weekly bulletin on what's going on, which also includes the address of this forum (which you need to keep touting so that your new members can find it, given I only know where it is by trawling through Frank's old shouts) and both party and government newspapers - anything to keep people active and on topic.

You also need to get them on the main forums at http://forums.erepublik.co.uk/index.php so that they (and you as well, you should also be active on here if you want more recognition from the big parties and from players in general) can get involved in the political, military, and economic aspects of the game as well. You should also be joining ministries like MoHA, MoW, MoE, MoF, MoLA, and so on as apprentices, so that you can get a better idea of the game's workings. By showing dedication on the forums, you should be able to stand for congress next month, but putting in hard graft in the ministries is also vital. Getting the INGSOC forum online on the main forums should also be easy and profitable, so you should do that as well.

Summary
The stuff I'm talking about is easy to do, and should keep people interested, gain you popularity with other parties, as well as recognition in general. It should also increase your party retention rate, the forum's activity, help the eUK grow and prosper - there aren't any downsides! I can easily see your party growing to 50 members within the month, if you follow these ideas.

Thanks for reading this, please ask me any other questions/critique me/correct me!
coram_boy
coram_boy

Back to top Go down

How to do your bit for the country and yourselves Empty Re: How to do your bit for the country and yourselves

Post  GGRyan Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Funky would have a heart attack maing all the mini forums... but I'd love to see INGSOC on the main forums too.

GGRyan

Back to top Go down

How to do your bit for the country and yourselves Empty Re: How to do your bit for the country and yourselves

Post  frankblott Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Great ideas, I hope we can put some of them into practice.

Certainly the forums are really important! (have fixed the link)
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaisKais Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Even if you stay on here, getting into ministries is vital. It's the first rung of an individual political career.

KaisKais

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum