INGSOC Discussion Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Unity

5 posters

Go down

Operation Unity Empty Operation Unity

Post  harry brownn Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm

This plan has been approved by Big Brother, and we are proposing it comes into affect on Tuesday, 29th December. it is a big plan to get this party moving. so far, we have been growing, slowly, but still growing. this plan should see us grow much quicker both is numbers and in influence. these are the following plans:
1.) Every member, needs to go to there own region of the UK and message citizens level 7+. messaging level 7's would be best to start with. PM them about INGSOC, offer advice on wellness, and tell them why INGSOC would be better then the mainstream parties. include things like with INGSOC, ever member is valuable and we want there opinion, whilst in the big parties, they are seen as just a number, especially if they are a low level. A copy and paste PM would be practical for obvious reasons, but try to include there name at the start.
2.) Take part alot more on the forums! Don't wait for someone else to start a topic, or reply to one, start it yourself! if every member made just 5 posts a day, it will take maybe 5 minutes, everyone will really get into the forums. even if you dont know what to say, have a think, make a post, and ask other people on there opinions of it. we really need everyone chipping in if this is to work
3.) It is proposed that Big Brother immediately (as party president) contact other left-wing parties (both UK and foreign) and ask for mutual co-operation. if they are smaller then us, a merge, if they are bigger then us, then co-operation. this can be any kind of help - from voting and commenting each other parties article to even donations. this co-operation of the left-wing movement is vital! if you see a foreign left-wing parties article, leave a comment saying "supported by INGSOC" to get our name known!
4.) Victory Gin is a successful company, and one or two employees have joined INGSOC. We will keep up this advertising to the employees.
5.) We all need to do this! it may seem like hard work, but it is the only way we will really move forward. especialy point number 1 and 2. these are vital.

we all need to work together on this. i recommend writing up your message right now to the people in your area. if they know your name, they will also remember it for future congress elections. now lets get INGSOC even higher!

War is Peace! Freedom is Slavery! Ignorance is Strength!
harry brownn
harry brownn

Back to top Go down

Operation Unity Empty Re: Operation Unity

Post  harry brownn Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Date will be changed to Wednesday 30th, as i need reply's from people so they know when to start!
harry brownn
harry brownn

Back to top Go down

Post  frankblott Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 pm

In accordance with point three there is a list of foreign parties with similar ideologies on the foreign policy topic
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erepublic000 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 pm

As PP of INGSOC I give my approval to "operation Unity"
Erepublic000
Erepublic000
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harry brownn Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 pm

settled then! Operation Unity shall start tomorrow! (Wednesday!) you all know what to do, so lets get it done!
harry brownn
harry brownn

Back to top Go down

Post  KaisKais Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Make sure you include a link to these forums and all INGSOC newspapers in your PMing. Add them as a friend and offer them advice if they need it.

Also, I would'nt dismiss PMing players below level 7. Tell them about jobs they can get at Victory Gin. Something I'd suggest for the managing of Victory Gin: put up the wages of those who join INGSOC, and again if they join forums.

KaisKais

Back to top Go down

Post  frankblott Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Good point, we can't afford to be subsidising our opponents!
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coram_boy Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 pm

If you have not got it already, here is a link to a 'mass mailer': http://erepcentral.com/moha/tempmailer.aspx .
Simply type in the names of people who you want to send the message in the first box, the subject in the second box (I usually call it 'hi there' ) and the message in the third. The message can be impersonal like this; for example:

Subject: Hi there!
I'm writing to you to ask if you would like to join INGSOC. We are a small, though fast growing party, who believe in letting each member have his or her own input into party policy... (etc.)

then click the imaginatively titled 'button' and a bunch of links will come up. Clicking on one will take you to an erepublik page, where the message and subject will be displayed, and you just have to click send. This method means you can send about 250 pms in an hour, provided that you have the names in advance Smile
happy mailing!
coram_boy
coram_boy

Back to top Go down

Post  harry brownn Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm

thanks for that, that is a real help!
harry brownn
harry brownn

Back to top Go down

Post  coram_boy Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm

no problem Very Happy
coram_boy
coram_boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Erepublic000 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Harry has already said it but I'd also like to say thank you for the link, it'll really help
Erepublic000
Erepublic000
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum