INGSOC Discussion Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Tickets

3 posters

Go down

Moving Tickets Empty Moving Tickets

Post  harry brownn Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Clearly, due to our regions are all medium or low, it makes no sense whatsoever putting the import tax on raw materials up.... so what else is there to tax? Razz
Moving tickets should be alright to tax abit more - as they are only really used by the navy (am i right on this..?) and im sure there is some kind of thing where they get it for free? or do they not? if they dont, then that can be another target for a government aid programme...
harry brownn
harry brownn

Back to top Go down

Moving Tickets Empty Re: Moving Tickets

Post  frankblott Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm

If you are in the navy you do recieve free moving tickets if you are ordered to move
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaisKais Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Parties use them quite a lot for tactical voting, and people use their organisations to move to regions where raw materials are cheap.

KaisKais

Back to top Go down

Post  frankblott Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 pm

I can understand about the companies needing to move their employees but surely parties can afford a raise, if they are big enough to be moving their members around then they are rich enough to pay a bit more tax
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaisKais Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:17 am

I'd agree there. Usually parties either don't have the money to do tactical voting at all, or they have more than enough. In November, I funded most of the RFA tactical voting.

KaisKais

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum