INGSOC Discussion Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my campighning in my area (south west england)

3 posters

Go down

my campighning in my area (south west england) Empty my campighning in my area (south west england)

Post  mike_fletcher Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 am

Here is my Campaigning email i am sending out to people in my area:
Hello! my name is Mike Fletcher and i represent the political party INGSOC
INGSOC is based on the very popular book by George Orwell "1984" as you may also know as the "big brother" state, as a ultra-left Authoritarian party.
our main aims at the moment are to provide assistance to new players and help them get a foothold in the eUK. Our Manifesto includes State-controlled companies, free Food/gifts/weapons to new players and advanced military programmes, to reclaim apart of Britain's once-great empire! I would like to know if you would be interested in voting for me as your local candidate. if you have any questions, or need any help, please feel free to ask, and feel free to join INGSOC if you would like to. if not, then have fun playing, and still feel free to contact me for any help you might need!
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Does this seem ok or should i make any alterations?
mike_fletcher
mike_fletcher

Back to top Go down

my campighning in my area (south west england) Empty Re: my campighning in my area (south west england)

Post  Erepublic000 Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 am

Fine, just tone out the empire building part, that isnt our offical policy.
Erepublic000
Erepublic000
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

my campighning in my area (south west england) Empty Re: my campighning in my area (south west england)

Post  mike_fletcher Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 am

my bad -ii went over the top too much with the national pride Razz changed
mike_fletcher
mike_fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post  frankblott Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:09 am

Good emails, pleased that you have got so involved, any ideas for my next article?
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down