INGSOC Discussion Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves

+9
winston owenal
coram_boy
ntails
Erepublic000
KaisKais
GGRyan
harry brownn
thebard56
frankblott
13 posters

Go down

A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves Empty A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves

Post  frankblott Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:03 am

Here is a place for new players to introduce themselves, its about time that we had one all people who wish to introduce themselves can do so by replying to this topic.
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves Empty Re: A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves

Post  thebard56 Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 pm

If I'm the first to post, does that mean I'm the only one here?

Anyway Hi, I'ma thebard56 What a Face

thebard56

Back to top Go down

A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves Empty Re: A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves

Post  frankblott Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 pm

thebard56 wrote:If I'm the first to post, does that mean I'm the only one here?

Anyway Hi, I'ma thebard56 What a Face

Welcome to the party discussion area thebard56!

the topic is quite new so noone else has yet had the chance to introduce themselves on it which may be why you are first post.

P.S. If anyone else wants to introduce themselve even if they have already done so here is the place to do it.
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harry brownn Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:53 pm

well come bard! new players are always an asset to the party, bringing in new ideas! i hope you feel right at home with INGSOC!
harry brownn
harry brownn

Back to top Go down

Post  GGRyan Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi, I am Ryan, and I am Party President of the Radical Freethinkers Alliance. Just having a look around and found this board, its not bad at all Very Happy

Hai!

GGRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  frankblott Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Greetings GGRyan how's it going?
It's great to have a non-INGSOC perspective in our debates!
And I'm pleased you like our discusssion area.
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves Empty Hi

Post  KaisKais Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi I'm KaisKais, RFA Vice President, found this place when randomly looking around. I always though INGSOC was a 2-click party, it's a lot more than I thought. Anyway, I'm happy to advise you on stuff if you need it.

KaisKais

Back to top Go down

Post  frankblott Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello KaisKais,
Welcome to INGSOC's discussion area!
With so many non-INGSOC members signing up, I suppose I had better introduce myself.
I'm Frankblott the vice party-president of INGSOC, also the director of the party newspaper.
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erepublic000 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:58 pm

welcome members of the Radical Freethinkers Alliance, Im am the PP of INGSOC, please take a look at our two party newspapers "Ministry of Truth News" by Frankblott (VPP) and "INGSOC Week" by Harry Brownn (Deuputy Vice party president DVPP)
Erepublic000
Erepublic000
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves Empty Hello

Post  ntails Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Hi all. ntails here.

ntails

Back to top Go down

Post  frankblott Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi ntails, welcome to INGSOC and to our discussion area!

I hope you enjoy it here and remember that you suggest anything you want, don't feel that you have to wait for something to be started just to reply to it! Very Happy
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coram_boy Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi, I'm coram_boy. I'm actually in the TUP but I like INGSOC and I'm happy to offer advice/critiscism and so on (I can under your constitution, methinks Very Happy). I liked you guys since I realised (like Kaiskais) that you weren't just a 2-click party, but were dedicated to the game. Anyway, that's me Smile
coram_boy
coram_boy

Back to top Go down

Post  harry brownn Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 pm

thank you coram for your intrest in INGSOC! it will be good to have members and non-party members debating, as this will help reform policy!
harry brownn
harry brownn

Back to top Go down

Post  winston owenal Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello, my name is winston owenal, and i have recently joined erepublik and find it a little confusing, but i hope to join the party asap!

winston owenal

Back to top Go down

Post  frankblott Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi winston, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, you can PM us or post in the question and answer forum.
frankblott
frankblott
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coram_boy Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:43 am

who's winston? Nah, just kidding Very Happy It's nice to see new players getting involved with the game Smile
coram_boy
coram_boy

Back to top Go down

A Place For New Players To Introduce Themselves Empty My resignation letter.

Post  exile Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:55 am

Didn't know where else to put this... Just thought I'd notify you all that I can no longer act as Minister for Truth. This is due to being a little too preoccupied in real life with upcoming final exams.. It would be detrimental to the Party for me to continue in this post. I'll probably be back on erepublik in a couple of months. Sorry guys!

exile. Suspect
exile
exile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polandcannotintospace Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Greets, I have recently become a member of the party Smile

Polandcannotintospace

Back to top Go down

Post  Citizen Smeagol Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 am

Hi everyone.

I'm not really a new player or new to the party (just lazy and have not played any part in it).
I may be a ok level but for most of my eRep life i have been hardly more than 2 clicking and keeping up to date with the news. Although i have tried my hand at running a company for a bit.
I see that because of my inactivity someone registered in my name Sad sorry about that.

Anyway glad to be here and hopefully i'll see you all in the discussion area Very Happy

Citizen Smeagol

Back to top Go down

Post  KaisKais Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:46 am

Hi both of you. I'm not an INGSOC member, I'm an RFA member, but INGSOC is a party that's doing well for itself at the moment. Make sure you join the eUK forums as well.

KaisKais

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Winterbourne Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am

Hi all, just joined the party. Been playing the for a couple of months now, look forward to getting involved and some doublethink
Rory Winterbourne
Rory Winterbourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Winterbourne Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Anyone here?
Rory Winterbourne
Rory Winterbourne

Back to top Go down

Post  KaisKais Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:44 pm

A while back this place was active. Dunno what's happened now.

KaisKais

Back to top Go down

Post  KaisKais Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 am

Maybe you should run for PP and try to bring it back, and get active on the eUK official forum.

KaisKais

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down